Friday, May 17, 2013

MAS "Alter - It" Swap- Altered Mousetrap

I should not have titled my post and had everyone guess at what the altered item was.....I think if I had guess from the altered items over at MAS I would have never guessed it was a mousetrap.  I hesitated about altering this at first...I did think a mousetrap was sort of creepy ..(because I hate mice..and the thought of altering a mousetrap did not sit well with me.......)...So.....one of my SB buddies  (Host of Alter-It Swap-Lia) sent me an altered mousetrap.......Okay...okay ...I have to confess.... ...It was cute, cute, cute........So... I was inspired to at least attempt it......

So ladies and gents.......You may want to give these a try....Over at Minialbumscraps I participated in the Alter-It Swap and this month we had to alter a mousetrap......The idea for the traps is to mount them on a small canvas and make them note holders. You all should check it out ...And I am sure you all are creative enough to use these altered traps in other ways too.....But ...the traps were fun to make ...and MAS has loads to do...... ...So..if you are looking for a place to share, inspire and create...MAS may be a great place for you to hang out......There are also a load of very creative and friendly ladies  ladies there all willing to help out..... ...Go check them out.....TFL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini