Friday, May 17, 2013

Altered Shabby Chic Teacup Pin Cushion



Beautiful Altered Teacup Pin cushion......I altered my own tea cup and saucer that I was displaying in my kitchen.....Thought it would be prettier in my scrapbook room....all "jazzed up".......These things are sooooo addicting ....and if you think making the stick pins will keep you buzzzzzzy...try altering the cup and saucer.  I was inspired by so many youtubers and others that altered a teacup and saucer...I just had to give it a try......Now I know I will have to make more of these .....they make great pieces for my candy station ....and they are functional..(Yep ...a stickpin holder...)..so now  I can continue to make and collect the stickpins ...which are just as addicitng  as the altered cup and saucer.......Check out my pics....Gorgeous huh???????.........Remember to check out your local thrift shops for thrifty finds that you can alter into beautiful show pieces........TFL 





1 comment:

scrappinnana said...

Hi Ms_Dee, I love tea cup pin cushion it is beautiful. TFS your creative talent.

Hugs,
Janet

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini