Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Dare 2 Dream"- Altered Cigar Box

One more to go ...and I am through.  This is number 17 of the 18 boxes I altered.  Wow...that was a lot and a lot of work.....But I enjoyed evry moment of it making these boxes..........I noticed that a lot of the ladies favored kelly green.......and red.......Each and everyone distinctively different........The ladies are so very proud of their cigar boxes....( I don't think they even know what they are...(hehe..)......and it makes me happy that I could make them happy with my li'l piece of art.............One more and I am "Almost" done though......for this round anyway.......(hehe)...Yeah...they keep me busy.........I think I am going to move them away from the cigar boxes.......I just have to think of something else that they would like......(hehe...)..This cigar box also has her name on the front of it.....I used Thickers in the same color....but forgot to take a pic of that image...I made her one initially and she gave it away .....and ordered another.....I wanted to make sure she did not give this one away.......so I personalized it with her name...(hehe...)





2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Now you're making me want to do a cigar box... lol!!! Great job!

joolsedesigns said...

This is lovely I love it
joolsex

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini